Friday, September 28, 2012

Best of Lingerie by Andres Sarda 2011 - Sexy Models - Midnite Haute | FashionTV - FTV remark

Best of Lingerie by I am a buyer that either loves or hates my purchases (no gray area). I love these boots. The sizing is right on target (I wear a 7.5, and the 8 gives me some wiggle room, but isn't overly big). Sometimes I throw them on without socks to walk the dog around the block, and they're fine, but if worn for longer periods without socks, I find that my feet get really hot (obviously the rubber isn't very breathable).

i ordered these in a D width but they sent me a B. they were so tight that they cut off the circulation and my toes fell asleep. thats $42 wasted
Best of Lingerie by Andres Sarda 2011 - Sexy Models - Midnite Haute | FashionTV - FTV remark
Best of Lingerie by I purchased these shoes in navy, black, and the brown w/ brown croc. The navy is a true navy, not so dark that they look black. They definitely run a 1/2 size small. However, once I returned them and received the bigger size, they were great! They are perfect for work, or any dressy casual occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment