Tuesday, September 25, 2012

[OTFMEDIA] Big Booty Black Girls Fight Big White Girls (real footage) after party online reviews

[OTFMEDIA] Big Booty Black I love, love, love these slip-ons and the way they look, but the fact of the matter is that, right before I am about to drive my car, I always have to switch shoes, because the heel on them is so high that I literally cannot discern whether or not my foot is on the brake or the gas of my vehicle Sounds crazy, right? Well get this, my foot has even slipped a few times, due to the lack of traction on the soles, which terrified me I could have potentially slammed into the back of the car in front of me from not being able to stop in time So, take it from me ladies, these heels are purely for show and added height to dress up your sexy jeans, and not for anything where you need to do fancy or intricate footwork (like even dancing for that matter I would add), Just walk around enjoy looking great taller sexy in them, and leave it at that By the way, check out the Betsey Johnson Black Leather Ryder Boots I also reviewed, they are much more user-friendly and even cooler

I like 511's. They are slimmer than the 514's. Buy same size as 514 / 514. Black ones with spandex do feel great buy tend to pick up more cat hair and lint than blue ones, buy hey they're the black ones.
[OTFMEDIA] Big Booty Black Girls Fight Big White Girls (real footage) after party online reviews
[OTFMEDIA] Big Booty Black These slippers are made well; however, they keep coming untied. It becomes annoying. They also run larger than shoe size. I need to wear them with heavy socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment